The Hydroponic Kits are a practical way to start growing plants hydroponically. The Garden Hydroponic System Kit is a professional 6 site hydroponic growing set up. All systems utilize the Deep Water Culture (DWC) hydroponic plant growing method. DWC provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient-enriched water directly to the root zone increasing plant growth and speeding plant development. Your plants will grow faster and larger in comparison with soil-grown plants.
Product Name: Hydroponic System Kit
Color: Gray, Pink, Blue, Green
Size: About 41×27.5x14cm
Planting Hole Diameter:2.3cm
1. Soak seeds for 3-6 hours.
2. Put sponge cubes to the water, squeeze out the air, soak for two hours, then washed them twice with water.
3. Place the sponge cubes in the cups and put the seeds into the sponge, 2-3 mm in depth.
4. Put the planting cups into the bottom of the tank, pour the appropriate proportion of nutrient solution to the level about 2 cm.
5. Put the planting box into the sunny place, the seeds will grow leaves after about two weeks, then transplanted seedlings can be started.
6. Remove the planting cup, pour the prepared nutrient solution, water level as shown.
7. For the buoy, the green position is a safe area, the red position is an alert area, that you need to add nutrient solution
8. After the plant grows, the level of nutrient solution should be reduced, which is beneficial to plant growth
1x Hydroponic Box With 24-Site Lid
24x Net Cups
24x Rockwool Cubes
1x Buoy and fixed Device
– This system plant grows need 4 hours of sun lighting at least.
– If any of these plants die, please remove the plant and its roots in time.
You can get high-quality Hydroponic Kits HERE!