Plant Growing Fixing Clamp
Get this plant growing fixing clamps from Merlewood that can be used repeatedly as plant support to keep plants in place. It is a great way to increase the survival rate of seedlings and greatly reduce labor costs. Most especially, it’s practical to use!
1. Smooth surface, non-toxic, and tasteless.
2. Durable, easy to clip and remove, hold the stem and the seedlings firmly, and provide support for the plant to grow.
3. Can make plants healthier and more productive.
4. Environmental protection material, high toughness, durable, corrosion resistance, non-toxic, and tasteless.
5. Grafting solid, not easy to fall off, easy to use, can be used repeatedly.
1. Application: Used in watermelon vines, strawberry vines so on.
2. Instead of the original clods, soil groups and wicker, Provincial labor and effort, very environmentally friendly.
3. Fixed plants, to prevent the wind blowing melon and grinding off the young melon.
Size: 6.6 cm/2.5 inches
Package Includes: 50x Plant Growing Fixing Clamp
Sometimes our plants need a bit of support to ensure they are growing properly. One of the important things to prioritize is to make sure they are growing in proper position. Plant fixing clamps are a great way to make sure your plants are on the right track.
Get this must-have fixing clamps HERE!