Plant Growing Support Cables
This self-locking plastic plant cables tie vine and plant stakes and has stand zip tie wire cable and binding wrap straps which is perfect to support your growing plants. If you have climbing plants, well, this is a must-have for you. It is to ensure that your plants are in place while growing and won’t mess up other plants in the garden.
These self-locking plant cables aren’t quite as mundane as they may seem. Not only do cable ties organize and secure, they support, lock, repair, decorate, and help you create. Maximize the use of these cables and get it at Merlewood today!
- plants that need some extra help standing tall can benefit from being gently attached to gardening stakes with cable ties
- can also use in floral arrangements
- keep climbing plants in place while growing
- gives some steady support for plants like tomatoes, cucumbers, roses, bougainvillea, and other “floppy” flowers
- Rot-proof, self-locking
- Easy to adjust or remove and reuse
- Stretch with your trees and plants as they grow
- Provide a flexible tie to support stake with adequate space to promote normal tree growth and prevent tree disfiguration
For a variety of purposes, you can control the multi-gear design, insert two horizontal cables, open to the area, or use tying to fix and organize the cable.
Size (approx.): 13/17/23 x 0.8 cm