Seedling Soil Blocks
This is the seedling blocks that could elevate your planting experience!
Degradable & Natural Materials – The peat moss as raw material, can completely degrade. An excellent environment for the development of seeds.
Must-have for seedlings – Just place the seeds and seedlings in the damp greenhouse after moistening. You can move it easily after planting seedlings.
Suitable for – This nursery block is suitable for all kinds of seed nursery. Such as herbal seeds, vegetable seeds, and fruits, flowers seeds, etc.
Easy to operate – As one of the essential items for indoor gardening. The Fiber Soil Pods has an irreplaceable role. It can help you easily cultivate seeds and let the root system develop healthily. Can be transplanted without separation after growth. An essential item for all garden enthusiasts.
Specifications – Each piece size – 3 x 3 x 1cm, a total of 40 Pcs. The perfect size can be placed in various types of seedling trays or seedling bags.
How to use:
1. Put the seedlings in a small container that can hold water.
2. Pour clean water in the seedlings blocks.
3. As the nursery blocks continue to grow, replenish the blocks with water timely.
4. Embed the seeds in the middle position above the nursery block, in that case, the seeds are completely submerge into the blocks. The depth of submergence is based on the diameter of the seed, and generally, the size of depth is two times the diameter of the seed.
5. You can use the blocks with seedling boxes, plug trays, etc. Or you can put a few seedling blocks in a large tray to start directly seedlings, which is easy to achieve.