Seed Starting Soil Blocks
Get this amazing soil blocks from Merlewood that could transform and elevate your planting experience!
- It is made entirely from compressed peat which provides enough nutrients to get your young plants going
- Has high-quality, standard, stable, and professional training medium
- Unique network design that facilitate the transport of seedlings and transplanting
- Uses peat moss as raw materials
- Environmental friendly and degradable
- Convenient in transplanting, planting and other garden operations to improve efficiency and plant success rate
- No need to wait for a long time since it expands rapidly
First is to place the nursery pad in a small, water-filled container. Then after that, put the seed into the soil block for sowing. Those small seeds such as petunias, can be placed directly on the surface and sprayed again with a sprayer after sowing.
After you put the seed on the soil blocks, you have to cover it now with soil and wait for the seeds to grow. (With nursery blocks continue to grow, it replenish moisture in time and the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minute)
You have to continuously manage the water absorption of your plants to make sure it gets proper nutrition.
Soil blocks can be used with nursery boxes, plug tray, and other use; or even directly to a few nursery blocks on a large pot can be directly inside the nursery.
BUY NOW! WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!